TheJenovaDeathTheJenovaDeath

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

I SHARE YOUR PAIN!!!

Dude I work at Best Buy, I dont even work in the media section but every single day I get asked atleast 10 times DO YOU HAVE ANY WIIS?!?! Its to the point where we are actually rude to the people who ask. And them some get angry claiming that we should always have some in stock.

ANYWAY!

That was an awesome flash and I just got home from work so perfect scores all the way!!

Awesome Compilation Vol 4 Awesome Compilation Vol 4

Eh this isnt as good as it was.

EH I think that these started out great with Metal Gear Awesome, and got a little worse with awesome the hedgehog and then they just kept even worse from there. This I think may be close to rock bottom, if not volume 5 will be. Sorry I'm a big fan of your work but it seems like you just aren't trying as hard as you did before. I think you need to take a new approach or maybe concentrate each flash on a single game.

Objectionable Apparatus 2 Objectionable Apparatus 2

Holy Crap

I love creepy Animations. And this one might top the list its amazing.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

That was pretty good

The animation itself was awesome you did a great job on that. Your obviously a sonic fan but i do think that there are way to many sonic related things on the internet in general. And that made me think this would suck. and it didn't. It was damn good.

Pussy Hairs Pussy Hairs

Dont let them bog you down

THIS IS AWESOME!!! I would do the same thing if i found pussy hairs on my toilet seat.

Honey Smack HD Honey Smack HD

True all true

FUCK POOH!

On a practical note it was awesome but make it longer next time.

TXMStudios responds:

What if I make it shorter, will you beat me up? But honestly, I make them as long or as short as the writer wants it to be and I trust his ability to write good humor. Seth Webber, YTMND! And thanks TheJenovaDeath.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Wow.

usually Serious animations aren't my thing. for some reason serious animations always seem lack luster since the animation it self is very poor. But your an exception this is freaking awesome. Probably the best thing I have seen in at least a year or 2. Are you a professional animator? Or maybe your already on your way to becoming one, Because simply put you have talent.

Attack of the Birds Attack of the Birds

Awesome

Thats actually really creepy. Im now afraid of feeding birds thank you.

Hello, Fred The Beard Hello, Fred The Beard

Ive watched this atleast 10 times

its soo adictive! and awesome.

Dad's Home Dad's Home